what mark is doing

Friday, February 03, 2006

TONIGHT

I had a very fun time tonight at the concert. The songs were good, but they did something that makes me mad. They kept on saying the name of the song during the song. It really irratates me. They had those parts of the song where the audience is supposed to sing along with the band, but I didn't sing because those parts were usually the name of the song. Also I'm a little self-conscious about my voice. It's rather loud and booming and I didn't want to draw too much attention to myself while I was dipping, which was for the entire show.

Then I came home and drank a few Busch Lights and rolled some change. Some people say that I should go to coinstar, but I didn't go to law school to pay 8.5 percent to some company just to count my change. I know how to count, damn it. I did 3 rolls of nickels while watching Laguna Beach. I think the girls on there are cute. Don't tell anybody.

I'll check in tomorrow.

MARK
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home